My VFW WebCOM

Post 3770 in Mountain Grove hosts a series of games every thursday evening. Games start promptly at 6:30 p. m.

Views: 304

Replies to This Discussion

Golden Valley VFW Post 1894 Ladies Auxillary - Clinton MO hosts Bingo every Tuesday Night - Doors Open at 4pm, Early Bird Session begins at 6pm, Regular Sessions begin at 7pm. We will be introducing "Event Ticket Games" in November. Come join the Ladies Auxillary for a fun filled evening of BINGO!
VFW Post 1894 hosts Public Bingo on Saturday Nights. Our doors open at 4:00 PM. Come and have dinner with us. Early bird session begins at 6:00 PM regular session begins at 7:00 PM, games finished by 10:00 PM. Our hot ball progressive pays out up to $5000. Come join with the VFW and our volunteers for a fun filled evening of dinner and bingo.
Cathline Vest said:
Golden Valley VFW Post 1894 Ladies Auxillary - Clinton MO hosts Bingo every Tuesday Night - Doors Open at 4pm, Early Bird Session begins at 6pm, Regular Sessions begin at 7pm. We will be introducing "Event Ticket Games" in November. Come join the Ladies Auxillary for a fun filled evening of BINGO!
Keep us updated on how the "Event Tickets" go. I had studied on it but I do not really think it will work. We only get 70 - 80 players a week and all the tickets must be sold the same week. I think that there are just woo many tickets to a box. But I do have an open mind on it and want to learn more about how it goes so do not forget to keep us informed.
The Ladies Auxiliary VFW Post 280 at Columbia, MO holds Bingo on Sunday evenings. Bonanza called at 5:30 pm, regular Bingo starts at 6 pm. Food and beverages are available.

I have seen the Events Ticket Games in play. The Horse Race is a lot of fun. There are small packages of the games that are available. I have seen people buy the events tickets, that do not buy pull tabs. It may cut into pull tab sales at first, but they pick up again after a couple of weeks.

If your Bingo Organization in Missouri, does not belong to the ACGM, check it out at mobingo.org. It lists all members bingo sessions, contacts, times, etc.

Keep daubbing those numbers.
VFW Post 4195 hosts Bingo every Wednesday. Doors open at 5 pm, Early Bird begins at 6:45 and Regular Bingo begins after that.
What a FUN DERBY evening - We had promoted these "Event Tickets" for two weeks and I really think the players were excited. We did have players who never buy pull tabs playing the Derby tickets. We were able to do 2 Derby's, one before the Early Bird Session and before the Regular Session. These tickets sold in about 1 hour each deal. The second Derby had players who wanted in the game but waited too long to get thier tickets (think they might sell faster next time???). Also, our regular pull tabs were on the floor but didn't really come up short on these sales. Our real stats will show up in a couple/three months once they are established. But it was FUN - and I think entertaining your crowd and keeping it fun and exciting, even when they play so seriously. The players are spending an evening with your organization to have fun and win $$$ at the same time. These event tickets will break the routine in our hall - so I say - HAVE A DERBY NIGHT!!
Iris Joe Kelley said:
Cathline Vest said:
Keep us updated on how the "Event Tickets" go. I had studied on it but I do not really think it will work. We only get 70 - 80 players a week and all the tickets must be sold the same week. I think that there are just woo many tickets to a box. But I do have an open mind on it and want to learn more about how it goes so do not forget to keep us informed.
Thanks for the update. We are going to be hosting a Bingo Seminar at Post 3770 in Mtn Grove on November 25th. Jane Bax and Rachel Farr are going to be there. Tom Murphy is also going to be there explaining ways to make the games more fun and profitable. I figure he will at least touch on the new Derby games. Anyone reading this and wants to attend this seminar is welcome to attend. None of us ever know too much.
Cheerily
IJK

Cathline Vest said:
What a FUN DERBY evening - We had promoted these "Event Tickets" for two weeks and I really think the players were excited. We did have players who never buy pull tabs playing the Derby tickets. We were able to do 2 Derby's, one before the Early Bird Session and before the Regular Session. These tickets sold in about 1 hour each deal. The second Derby had players who wanted in the game but waited too long to get thier tickets (think they might sell faster next time???). Also, our regular pull tabs were on the floor but didn't really come up short on these sales. Our real stats will show up in a couple/three months once they are established. But it was FUN - and I think entertaining your crowd and keeping it fun and exciting, even when they play so seriously. The players are spending an evening with your organization to have fun and win $$$ at the same time. These event tickets will break the routine in our hall - so I say - HAVE A DERBY NIGHT!!
Iris Joe Kelley said:
Cathline Vest said:
Cabool Post 473 has a weekly Bingo every Friday night..Sales start at 6:15PM. The ladies auxillary has food available through intermission. Bingo ismopen to the public and all are welcome.

RSS

Search VFW WebCOM

Latest Membership Forum Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Policlicks   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Content found on this site, unless otherwise noted, is provided for informational and discussion purposes only and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, its Departments, Districts or Posts.