The Cobo Center in the heart of Detroit will host the National Veteran Small Business Conference and Expo June 26-29, 2012. Its elegant banquet rooms and over 70 meeting rooms totaling 178,446 square feet equip Cobo Center to accommodate capacities from up to 10,000.
Join nearly 6,000 participants in Detroit for the opportunity to:
- Connect with procurement decision makers from other businesses and federal agencies
- Expand knowledge through over 200 training and business requirement sessions
- Engage with other attendees and gain visibility in the Expo Hall of nearly 500 booths
- Use VetGovPartner to facilitate online and onsite networking including face-to-face sessions with senior procurement decision makers.
- [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abgzU1BQEfg&w=560&h=315]